We are so glad that you have taken the time to visit this website and learn more about Rolling Hills! Considering your involvement in a church comes with lots of questions, so we have tried to answer some of them here. If you would like to talk to us in person, or if you have any questions that are not addressed here, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you soon!
Rolling Hills Community Church ... a people of God reaching out, growing up, and giving all.
Rolling Hills Community Church exists to bring glory to God by reaching people for Christ and nurturing them in the faith through inspired worship, genuine community and passionate ministry that transforms lives in our neighborhoods and throughout the world.
Our Core Values
- Love ... We will love the Lord our God, first and foremost, and then love everyone around us with the love of Jesus Christ. (John 13:34-35; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Reach ... We are called to reach as many people as possible in Nashville and throughout the world for Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8)
- Minister ... Every person through Christ is a minister and essential to this community of believers. (Ephesians 4:11-13; Philippians 1:27)
- Grow ... We believe this church, as a whole, and each individual member of this body is created to grow spiritually through the filling of the Holy Spirit. (1 Peter 2:1-3)
- Joy ... Church is designed to be enjoyable. Joy will permeate everything we do. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
- Change ... The Message stays the same, but our methods must constantly change in order to effectively impact our world for Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 9:22-23)
- Excellence ... Our pursuit is to always bring glory to God by doing everything He has called us and equipped us to do with excellence. (Colossians 1:28-29; Colossians 3:23)
- Prayer ... Prayer is the basis for everything we do. (James 5:16)